“THE best burrito I've ever had!!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #34 of 276 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: New location in a new mall area
“THE best burrito I've ever had!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Amazing atmosphere, delicious burritos, and what a friendly staff! I won't write a review unless a place really stood out and with competition close nearby like chipotle, I have to say, Salsa Fiesta has the better burrito and customer service! Craving Mexican? This is the place to be!

Hollywood, Florida
“Hoping for great but it was just ok.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

I hadn't heard of Salsa Fiesta before I went the other night. I was hoping for an authentic hole in wall Mexican restaurant. What I got instead was a well done Mexican Franchise in the mold of Chipolte, Lime, Tijuana Flats, Baja Fresh or Moe's. Food was fresh, service was fine and prices edged toward what you would pay for real sit down service at Chilies, Tijuana Taxi or one of the numerous MexSpanish places here in South Florida.

Decor was funky and cool, salsa was tasty, portions were big but I've seen and tasted all this before. Nothing bad here but nothing worth going out of your way for either. I think we may have reached critical mass for the strip mall Mexican fast food chains. Personally I prefer Chipotle. If this is the type of meal you are looking for than Salsa Fiesta is a good choice. I suggest reading Trip Advisor and avoiding the chains all together. Life is short so have a dinning adventure. What do you have to loose? I pretty sure you wont be talking about your dinner at Salsa Fiesta 6 months from now anyway.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Brussels, Belgium
“Pleasant surprise in Pembroke Pines”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Found this place on tripadvisor and since I was longing for some Mexican food, I decided to attempt this Tex-Mex place, mentally prepared for disaster. We went close to closing time, but we were treated very well nevertheless. We ordered our stuff and got everything very quickly. Unlike most Tex-Mex restaurants, there was definitely a bit of "Mex" in the food (I regularly travel to Mexico - that is my reference), enjoyed that very much. Very kind and attentive waiter and service. I will definitely go back whilst over here in FL, want to try out breakfast! This plays is new, hope they will keep up the quality and service.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“I love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Food is great, I love this place! Try the guacamole burrito!

Davie, Florida
“We've become regulars”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Affordable, tasty and great ambiance. We have tried almost everything and have yet to be disappointed.

• Visited July 2012