You added Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines to your Saves list
Certificate of Excellence 2014
BOSTON, United States
“VERY GOOD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

NICE PLACE I think i was given smoking room by accident not fresh directions were deplorable people great room very comfortable breakfast was over yetthe staff made sure I had something to eat managers and kitchen staff superb very much reccomend

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

craig p, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you so very much for your kind review of Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines. We really appreciate your feedback.

I will certainly acknowledge Yvette, our breakfast attendant in regards to your great comment and everyone else on our team.

Thank you again for your review and I hope you stay warm in Boston and we will see you on your next trip down to this area at Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Pickerington, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

The room photos led much to the imagination and that is not a good thing.
What I thought we were getting was a room with two queen beds and a small sitting area. What we got was a regular hotel room so crammed with furniture two people can't pass each other.
The round cafe table is so tight you hit the a/c unit with the chair. The closet is not even 36" wide and the ironing board takes up precious space.
OK, I'll take my free breakfast and free wi-fi and consider this a lesson learned.
Now that I see the size of the room I don't feel like I got such a deal.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for writing a review in regards to Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines. It was pleasure to speak to you eariler in our pool area.

I am glad we were able to rectify your disappointment and it's great to hear that you are enjoying your stay and will come back to Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines. We really appreciate your loyalty to Hilton and Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines.

Once again thank you for your review and I hope your trip back up to Maryland will be a safe and warm one.
Princeton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Family obligations cause me to be in Pembroke Pines often. I always stay at this hotel because it is so comfortable, clean and quiet. The breakfasts are pretty good. The only drawback is that there is no room safe. The beds are extremely comfortable and the staff is always friendly.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

craig p, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am ecstatic that you are a loyal guest at Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines.

We all strive to take care of all of our guests on every stay, every day. It seems to be working as your review states. In regards to safes in the room, on your next trip to Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines, please ask the Guest Service Agent to provide you a room with a safe, as we do have safes in most of our rooms.

Once again, thank you so much for your review and we look forward to seeing you again in a very near future.

Thank you.
Chester, NJ 07836 usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

good solid place to stay, breakfast good, pool fine, staff helpful, no issues, near interstate ,easy access to Miami, and fort Lauderdale airport, stayed here to visit mother-in-law at Pembroke Pines Condo.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your review. It sounds like you had a wonderful stay with us and we appreciate you taking some time out of your busy day to write such a great review.

We appreciate your patronage and we look forward to your next stay at Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines.

Have a great day.
Baltimore, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

During my stay at Hampton Inn, the staff was always looking for ways to accommodate us best. I traveled with my parents for a slight family reunion and any question i asked they answered. I don't think i remember ever hearing the word NO. If they did not know they did find out. The staff was friendly and always accessible.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your review. I am ecstatic that our staff met your expectations and more.

I hope you enjoyed your mini family reunion and we hope to see you back at Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines.

Have a wonderful day.
Kingston, Jamaica
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Perfect location. However, more care could be taken in cleaning bathroom. Also, the A/C unit is motion activated and so the room became stuffy during the night when we were all asleep. Had to get up and walk aound the room on at least 3 occasions during thr night to get the A/C unit activated.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

craig p, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Thank you so much for your review in regards to your stay at Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines. I am ecstatic that you had a great stay with us.

I will communicate to my housekeeping manager and maintenance manager in regards to your concerns over the bathroom and A/C during your stay.

Once again thank you so much for your review and we look forward to having you back at Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines very soon.
Gilbert, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Very clean, very friendly and helpful staff, a good feeling of safe accommodations. My only complaint was that although advertised on the hotel premises that the linens and coverlets are changed EVERY GUEST, EVERY DAY, EVERY ROOM, they were not.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

craig p, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines, responded to this review, October 29, 2013

I will communicate to my housekeeping manager in regards to your concern over changing of linens in your room during your stay.

Been to Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines? Share your experiences!