This hotel rates as very good rather than average because of the customer service. There is little in the vicinity in terms of places to eat and drink and I don't understand why the place doesn't have a bar and/or restaurant, so if it wasn't for assistance from the staff we would have struggled for somewhere to spend the evening in an unfamiliar location. The location is great for getting on/off the I 75. Breakfast was ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're conveniently located off I-75 and Sheridan Street East, between the Miramar and Weston Parks of Commerce. Our Free amenities include: Wireless High-Speed Internet, "On The House" Hot Breakfast, local calls, and parking. All rooms have been newly remodeled and offers coffeemaker, microwave, refrigerator, iron/ironing board, hairdryer, TV w/extended cable, and 2 phones w/voice mail. Outdoor pool, business center, fitness center, 24-hr convenience store, laundry/valet services, laundromat, and meeting facilities. King-whirlpool rooms are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines Hotel Pembroke Pines
- Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines
- Pembroke Pines Hampton Inn