I stayed for the first time at this hotel in February this year. After that I have stayed there five times for 15 nights and had the best experience. Laurence Abo and Sonja are among the best of the best in customer service and they compensate for any problems we may have as guests. Valerie Hoyos, their Sales Manager also is very encouraging of her staff and promotes excellent goodwill. All in all, if I am ever in that neck of the woods, there is nowhere else I would stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're conveniently located off I-75 and Sheridan Street East, between the Miramar and Weston Parks of Commerce. Our Free amenities include: Wireless High-Speed Internet, "On The House" Hot Breakfast, local calls, and parking. All rooms have been newly remodeled and offers coffeemaker, microwave, refrigerator, iron/ironing board, hairdryer, TV w/extended cable, and 2 phones w/voice mail. Outdoor pool, business center, fitness center, 24-hr convenience store, laundry/valet services, laundromat, and meeting facilities. King-whirlpool rooms are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines Hotel Pembroke Pines
- Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines
- Pembroke Pines Hampton Inn