“Wonderful Place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 hotels in Pembroke Pines
Pem. Pines, Florida
“Wonderful Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Free parking and WiFi and the free hot breakfast was fantastic and exceeded all expectations. The room was comfortable and front desk staff were helpful. Check in and out was seamless and very quick. Would definately recommend!!!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

209 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Tampa, Fl
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Stayed here for a business trip. It's on the outskirts of Ft. Lauderdale and Miami. It's on the quite side of town. There are plenty of things to do nearby, including a Cracker Barrel in the parking lot. The hotel was very clean. I know it's a big push for Hampton Inn right now, but I'm a bit disturbed by there focus on the sheets being clean. Aren't they suppose to be? Did they not used to clean them for each guest?
The shower rod in my room was broken so the curtain moved towards the center throughout my shower.
The breakfast was standard Hampton Inn fare, although they do offer a quava/passion fruit drink that I have not seen at other HIs.
If you want an affordable "base camp" for your South Florida adventure, this might be a good place for you.

Room Tip: Over look Cracker Barrel or the parking lot. Not a lot of great views here.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
954-441-0122, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and I'm glad you found our location to be nice and comfortable. I apologize for any confusion from the notes indicating our sheets and duvets are clean. We take so much pride in our cleanliness and not all hotels brand-wide offer this. However, Hampton does and we're proud of it. We'll be sure to let our corporate staff know your sentiments for any future consideration. We've also had our maintenance team address the broken shower curtain rod and apologize it wasn't taken care of sooner. We hope you'll be our guest again. We're so lucky we had the chance to serve you.

Kind regards,

Craig Park
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

There was nobody at the front when I came to check in. I waited for a while and went on the side to check whether someone was in the room. I saw a lady sitting in front of the computer and could not hear me when I said hello. On the second night we stayed in this hotel, we checked out at 4ar am to catch out flight. We got the wrong receipt, it was a receipt for the room nextdoot to us. I gave it to the desk clerk and told her that was the wrong receipt. She took the receipt and did not say anything! Otherwise, the room was very nice and breakfast was good. We forgot our jackets and the housekeeping manager was helpful in getting them sent to us

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Hotel rooms are very clean. White duvet changed everyday ,looks and smells clean, no stains.
Central location if you want access to ft laud beaches /shopping and Miami Area .hotel is off main road no stores are walking distance,you will need to drive. Wendy's and Cracker Barrel are closely for dining. Carpet is clean and bathroom is clean as well. Fresh towels everyday. Breakfast is good,would request though that they don't put cheese in their eggs. 24 hr access to coffee/tea by the lobby.

Room Tip: Stayed on the 5th floor, no views-just the highway, but very quiet. Choose lower floors if you want...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Bielefeld
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Great breakfast and breakfast room!!! Room was in good condition. Overall the hotel was in good shape. Was easy to navigate to. Fast and easy check-in and out. Floors had clean carpets. No smells or something at any place there! Nothing to complain about! Would recommend this one! Easy access to the I-75, Publix and some other stores. You are within 30min. by car at Dolphin Mall, both Intl. Airports and Sawgrass Mills.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Mobile, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

After my long twelve hour drive form Mobile, AL, I was relieved that the check in process was fast and easy. My stay at this hotel was very pleasant. I like the digital temperature thermostat in the room instead of push the button on the unit itself and the good television channels package at the hotel. Everything was clean in my room. The breakfast was above my imagination. Lots of choices to choose from healthy and unhealthy. I liked the vibe of the area and the quietness of it location. It was far enough away from all the traffic associated with the WWE WrestleMania events I was attending in Miami area. If you are look for a hotel that is near Miami’s most visited stadiums and arenas this hotel would be a great choice. It was only a 25 minutes drive away from Sun Life Stadium, The Marlin’s stadium, Miami International Airport, etc... and about 45 minutes from the Miami Beach Convention Center and the American Airline Arena. Not many restaurants in walking distance only two (The Cracker Barrel and Wendy’s), but many others are only five minute drive away, along with shopping centers and big box stores (Wal-Mart) about 10 minutes as well. Overall this hotel has exceeded my marks in quality for the price I paid. It was more of a four star hotel vibe in my opinion. If I’m ever going to return to the Miami area, I will stay at this location in Pembroke Pines, FL.

Room Tip: I had a King size room. Lots of space to spread out in the room.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Great hotel and great price if you fly into Ft. Lauderdale. We stayed pre-cruise before driving to the port of Miami. Staff very friendly. Great morning hot breakfast. Close to malls , shopping and dining by car. About 40 mins. to the coast for Hollywood Beach. Hotel a little off the main road in more of a office area.

Room Tip: All rooms seemed equally as good
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines? Share your experiences!