Hotel rooms are very clean. White duvet changed everyday ,looks and smells clean, no stains.
Central location if you want access to ft laud beaches /shopping and Miami Area .hotel is off main road no stores are walking distance,you will need to drive. Wendy's and Cracker Barrel are closely for dining. Carpet is clean and bathroom is clean as well. Fresh towels everyday. Breakfast is good,would request though that they don't put cheese in their eggs. 24 hr access to coffee/tea by the lobby.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines Hotel
- Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines Hotel Pembroke Pines
- Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines
- Pembroke Pines Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're conveniently located off I-75 and Sheridan Street East, between the Miramar and Weston Parks of Commerce. Our Free amenities include: Wireless High-Speed Internet, "On The House" Hot Breakfast, local calls, and parking. All rooms have been newly remodeled and offers coffeemaker, microwave, refrigerator, iron/ironing board, hairdryer, TV w/extended cable, and 2 phones w/voice mail. Outdoor pool, business center, fitness center, 24-hr convenience store, laundry/valet services, laundromat, and meeting facilities. King-whirlpool rooms are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.