We stayed for 4 Nights. The staff was good, rooms clean. The air conditioning is not central, it's in the room next to the window, so if you can't sleep with noise, think twice. The hotel looks new, but they have installed old or recycled stuff.
It is in a business area next to the NBC TV station. It's quiet and close to the freeway. The breakfast is a low grade continental, but manageable. Overall it was good. It's a 3 start hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines Hotel Pembroke Pines
- Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines Hotel
- Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines
- Pembroke Pines Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're conveniently located off I-75 and Sheridan Street East, between the Miramar and Weston Parks of Commerce. Our Free amenities include: Wireless High-Speed Internet, "On The House" Hot Breakfast, local calls, and parking. All rooms have been newly remodeled and offers coffeemaker, microwave, refrigerator, iron/ironing board, hairdryer, TV w/extended cable, and 2 phones w/voice mail. Outdoor pool, business center, fitness center, 24-hr convenience store, laundry/valet services, laundromat, and meeting facilities. King-whirlpool rooms are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.