We stayed five nights. I was extremely impressed, I stay at other Hampton Inns, however, I was very impressed with this particular one.
Customer Service is very important to me. I was very impressed with Ivonne, the Breakfast attendant. I have never seen someone at a hotel who is so friendly and genuinely interested in the diners. From my point of view, I think she makes the beginning of the day experience a very positive one. I believe that the breakfasts are run by outside concessions; so whoever runs this concession, make sure you keep Ivonne.
All in all, a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're conveniently located off I-75 and Sheridan Street East, between the Miramar and Weston Parks of Commerce. Our Free amenities include: Wireless High-Speed Internet, "On The House" Hot Breakfast, local calls, and parking. All rooms have been newly remodeled and offers coffeemaker, microwave, refrigerator, iron/ironing board, hairdryer, TV w/extended cable, and 2 phones w/voice mail. Outdoor pool, business center, fitness center, 24-hr convenience store, laundry/valet services, laundromat, and meeting facilities. King-whirlpool rooms are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines Hotel Pembroke Pines
- Hampton Inn Pembroke Pines
- Pembroke Pines Hampton Inn