Great view, helpful staff, very pleasant. View was great, did not eat here so cannot comment on food. Location is perfect, beach was great, beautiful white sand, not crowded at all. Had to pay for separate chairs on beach, but that's ok...the hotel seemed to have plenty around the pool. Good size rooms, mattress was fairly firm, but room clean. Internet wifi was weak or no connection, perhaps due to being on higher floor? The plugs on the lamps were also worn, so could not use them...could not get a steady connection. We stayed for a few days, and would come back again. Parking is across the street, and there is a golf cart shuttle that can take you back and forth, no charge to park. Mixed drinks were good. Airport is about 25 min away, easy drive. Since this is a big college spring break destination, keep that in mind for march timeframe. You cannot beat the location...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rediscover southern hospitality in a Polynesian Paradise on the sugar-white sands of the Gulf coast - welcome to the Holiday Inn Resort. For those who crave adventure we offer seasonal entertainment, activities, dive-in movies, water-playground, cascading waterfall pool, oversized hot tub and a game room. With our hotel's prime location, guests enjoy being minutes from area attractions and Pier Park Shopping but it is truly the experience that sets us apart from anyplace on Panama City Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Holiday Inn Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Holiday Inn