This was our first trip to Panama City Beach (4/14-4/18). The hotel is clean and offers a lot of amenities (full-size refrigerator, private balcony, mini convenience store, tiki bar, movies pool side in the evening). We thoroughly enjoyed the view from our 7th floor balcony. We liked the beautiful, bath-warm large pool and the fact that no one was "saving" chairs. We've stayed at hotels where guests placed their towels on chairs hours before they occupied the seats. This hotel has a policy against that and we really appreciated that. The whole facility was clean and the staff was very respectful. The only complaint we had was the on site restaurant. We tried it twice and found that no one seemed to know what they were doing. The 1st night we decided to have dinner. We ordered sandwiches (nothing fancy) and after waiting forever, we decided to take our sandwiches to our room when they finally arrived. The next morning, we decided to give the restaurant a second chance for breakfast, thinking the staff the night before was in training. After waiting (again) for someone to pour us a cup of coffee, we left and had breakfast across the street at the Waffle House. A waitress at the hotel had looked at us and walked away. Maybe she didn't know she was supposed to wait on us? We're not sure. Anyway, besides the onsite restaurant, we had a very enjoyable vacation.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Hotel
- Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Holiday Inn Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rediscover southern hospitality in a Polynesian Paradise on the sugar-white sands of the Gulf coast - welcome to the Holiday Inn Resort. For those who crave adventure we offer seasonal entertainment, activities, dive-in movies, water-playground, cascading waterfall pool, oversized hot tub and a game room. With our hotel's prime location, guests enjoy being minutes from area attractions and Pier Park Shopping but it is truly the experience that sets us apart from anyplace on Panama City Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.