We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The rooms are large and nicely decorated. They all have a balcony overlooking the Gulf with a great view. One drawback was to get to your room, you have to walk outside and it was quite cold and windy at that height. It was also not as well-kept out there as in the rooms. Parking was across a busy highway so you can either take their shuttle or walk through a tunnel. It worked all right but wasn't ideal. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. Overall, it was a great experience. It was very reasonable for what you get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rediscover southern hospitality in a Polynesian Paradise on the sugar-white sands of the Gulf coast - welcome to the Holiday Inn Resort. For those who crave adventure we offer seasonal entertainment, activities, dive-in movies, water-playground, cascading waterfall pool, oversized hot tub and a game room. With our hotel's prime location, guests enjoy being minutes from area attractions and Pier Park Shopping but it is truly the experience that sets us apart from anyplace on Panama City Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Holiday Inn Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Holiday Inn