I spent 2 nights here in October on business, and have meant to review this place long before this! However, reviews are good.
I got a beach-facing room (which I think they all are...but I wasn't expecting that). I'm from Canada and the beach in October is a treat!! The room is very "resort-y" which is certainly not a bad thing. But again, I wasn't expecting it. We checked in and got our bracelets for all-access. We were also treated to a Manager's meet and greet cocktail hour each night. The room was nice and clean with tile floors and rattan furniture. I had a nice big balcony and an incredible view of the Gulf. Service was good (they thought I had a funny accent; that amused me) and the food was reasonably priced. They did a lot of "free-pouring" with their cocktails which made it harder for us to work, but they know how to show you a good time!
The bed was comfortable, the cleanliness was great (I did however leave my do not disturb out, because I prefer privacy; I don't need my room made up/cleaned every day; and they entered anyway which bothered me.) the room size was more than sufficient. And the gorgeous view just trumped everything. Sunsets at night, moon-sets in the morning, the gentle rush of the waves; I slept with my patio door open... I had to!
I wished it had been a bit warmer so I could have utilized the pools and the beach, but it was right after Sandy so it was pretty chilly (this, coming from a Canadian, haha- but it's true!) It's a lovely resort. I hope to return there one day with my daughter for some girl time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rediscover southern hospitality in a Polynesian Paradise on the sugar-white sands of the Gulf coast - welcome to the Holiday Inn Resort. For those who crave adventure we offer seasonal entertainment, activities, dive-in movies, water-playground, cascading waterfall pool, oversized hot tub and a game room. With our hotel's prime location, guests enjoy being minutes from area attractions and Pier Park Shopping but it is truly the experience that sets us apart from anyplace on Panama City Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Holiday Inn Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Holiday Inn