We only stayed one night, but the experience was really good! The room was quite large with a full sized refrigerator and a microwave. Having a balcony overlooking the Gulf was awesome. It's a little outdated, but they seem to be working on that. Great location with a gorgeous beach! What more could you ask for?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rediscover southern hospitality in a Polynesian Paradise on the sugar-white sands of the Gulf coast - welcome to the Holiday Inn Resort. For those who crave adventure we offer seasonal entertainment, activities, dive-in movies, water-playground, cascading waterfall pool, oversized hot tub and a game room. With our hotel's prime location, guests enjoy being minutes from area attractions and Pier Park Shopping but it is truly the experience that sets us apart from anyplace on Panama City Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, IHG, Despegar.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Holiday Inn Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Holiday Inn