We enjoyed our stay here in December. Going off-season has its advantages and disadvantages both at the hotel and in Panama City Beach in general. First the perks, No crowds, felt at times like we were the only people there. We took full advantage of the empty spacious outdoor pool, which was heated and a perfect temp. We swam around 11am or so. There was live music playing to no one and the tiki bar was open by the beach. There is a nice little fitness center as well equipped with suana and steam room. The room was clean, amazing view from balcony, fridge, microwave, 37inch flat screen. The bed was comfortable and shower was large with good water pressure. For the drawbacks, in December staffing seems to be at bare minimum. There was only one person working the check in area so that took 10-15 minutes longer than it should of. While they keep a courtesy shuttle readily available, parking is across the street via tunnel. The tiki bar was closed by 5pm when we actualy wanted to enjoy a drink by the water. Had to go to the upstairs lounge which did have nice balcony area. In the town itself many restaurants and attractions were closed for the season, leaving limited options at times. Overall I would come back to the Holiday Inn based on value, comfort, friendly staff, and amenities.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Hotel
- Holiday Inn Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rediscover southern hospitality in a Polynesian Paradise on the sugar-white sands of the Gulf coast - welcome to the Holiday Inn Resort. For those who crave adventure we offer seasonal entertainment, activities, dive-in movies, water-playground, cascading waterfall pool, oversized hot tub and a game room. With our hotel's prime location, guests enjoy being minutes from area attractions and Pier Park Shopping but it is truly the experience that sets us apart from anyplace on Panama City Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.