This resort was surprisingly nice compared to the last place we stayed in PCB - and the price was about the same!
Beautiful view from balcony (be sure to ask for gulf side room). We were in town for a wedding and didn't use the pool or hot tub, but they looked very nice. Large, clean beach and there are plenty of chairs to use on the deck if you don't like to sit on the sand.
Our room was large - 2 queen beds (not the most comfortable I've used) and a large bathroom. Full size fridge and microwave in our room.
We ate twice in the restaurant - a bit pricey, but that's expected in a hotel resturant. All in all, it was a positive experience.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Hotel
- Holiday Inn Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rediscover southern hospitality in a Polynesian Paradise on the sugar-white sands of the Gulf coast - welcome to the Holiday Inn Resort. For those who crave adventure we offer seasonal entertainment, activities, dive-in movies, water-playground, cascading waterfall pool, oversized hot tub and a game room. With our hotel's prime location, guests enjoy being minutes from area attractions and Pier Park Shopping but it is truly the experience that sets us apart from anyplace on Panama City Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.