I stayed at the HI in PCB from Sept. 26-29. The hotel was great. Because it was Holiday Inn, I did not have high expectations. I am not a picky person. If something isn't right, I call front desk and have them correct the situation. I did not have any issues with my room. A few in the group I was with did. However, I was told that after a phone call, the room was tidy within 15 minutes. I found this hotel to be fabulous. It has a great location, every room faces the beach and ocean. It is inexpensive and great for families or budget conscience folks like myself. I was traveling with a group of 30 ladies. As a group we got great rates, $109/night/person. This rate did not include breakfast. The rooms were clean and bright with minimal amenities. It does have a full fridge, DVD player, and all typical amenities. Plus free wifi service in the room, and two pc and printer in the lobby. The one thing I would note is the hotel food is expensive, but good (I'm a foodie, love food)! So plan in advance as far as eating out is concerned. Directly across the street from the hotel is enterprise rent a car, and a separate business where you can rent a two seater buggy and mopads. I found it to be less expensive to rent a compact to midsize vehicle from enterprise vs. a taxi, buggy, & mopad. As far as eating, I love food, and seafood is my favorite. I went to Saltwater Grill and it was soooo GOOD! I spent some $$$, but it was well worth it (heads up, my bill came to $100 even for me and my mom). Best of all, at this time of year, off-season, the hotel and beaches are not crowded at all, so you feel like you have the run of the place. The entertainment was a bit boring, one hawaiin laua is enough, but I did like the fact you could sit on your balcony and watch the family movies they played on the deck, The Lion King, and We Brought a Zoo. There was always a live music, and Great Musicians. I guess the last thing I should share is that the small jacuzzi next to the pool did not work, however, there was a bigger hot tub/jacuzzi closest to the kids zone, that was fabulous!! I was told that this time of year, the small jacuzzi never works, go figure! oh one more thing, the beds, not firm. I enjoy firm beds, this bed was just okay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rediscover southern hospitality in a Polynesian Paradise on the sugar-white sands of the Gulf coast - welcome to the Holiday Inn Resort. For those who crave adventure we offer seasonal entertainment, activities, dive-in movies, water-playground, cascading waterfall pool, oversized hot tub and a game room. With our hotel's prime location, guests enjoy being minutes from area attractions and Pier Park Shopping but it is truly the experience that sets us apart from anyplace on Panama City Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Holiday Inn Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Holiday Inn