I just returned from a 3 night stay at this hotel with my wife and daughter. We stayed in room 633 from Aug 10 to Aug 12 and, to put it mildly, we were extremely disappointed in the accommodations. We would never stay there again would never recommend anyone else to stay there either. The room and the entire facility are in dire need of repair and upgrading (or even better, demolition). Apparently spring-breakers do just that...break and destroy. Meanwhile the hotel does nothing to replace and repair what has been destroyed. To name SOME of the problems with the room...
• There were large burn holes in the bed spread (in a non-smoking room)
• The carpet was stained and dirty
• The bathroom smelled horrible, and despite being cleaned and sprayed continued to smell.
• The door to the room was difficult to open and shut because it was bent and warped evidently from being kicked multiple times
• The TV stand/cabinet was stained and the lamination was curling off in large pieces.
• The kitchenette was poorly stocked. There were insufficient utensils for cooking or eating. The few pieces that remained were disgustingly dirty.
• The refrigerator was badly dented and the freezer door handle was completely bent in from being beaten on.
• The pull-out bed was in such bad condition nobody could ever sleep on it.
• The Air Conditioning on it's highest setting could barely keep the room cool.
• The TV remote did not work in the bedroom
After checking in and advising the management of our room's condition, we were told the best they do for us was to allow us to leave without having to pay for staying for the ONE hour we were there. We were told the whole hotel was booked full and that all the rooms were in the same condition as ours. Apparently customer service was also in disrepair at this hotel! Only because it was late and we had been driving all day long, and we did not wish to undergo the hassle of finding another place and moving that late at night we stayed there. However I will never make the mistake again of staying in this or any other hotel that allows spring breakers to destroy it and do nothing to repair it. I can't believe that I paid $159 a night (supposedly a discounted rate) for such a horrible piece of "you know what" room. I've paid less for fantastic hotels in the Carribean! They should be sued for claiming this to be a "Quality" hotel. The only Quality it has is POOR QUALITY! If you're going to Panama City Beach do yourself a favor and stay at a nice condo. It costs a little more but apparently you get what you pay for.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Tingo, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Seahaven Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seahaven Beach Panama City
- Quality Inn Panama City Beach
- Hotel Seahaven Beach
- Quality Inn Beach Front