“Great central location, good service!” 5 of 5 stars

You added Seahaven Beach Hotel to your Saves list
Seahaven Beach Hotel
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   15285 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, FL 32413   |
Macon, Georgia
“Great central location, good service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

My family stayed here over a long weekend, and we were pleasantly surprised. The location is amazing, being a short distance to Pier Park and all of the great restaurants. We received discounts at Sharky's just for being a guest at Seahaven, which is definitely helpful on the pocket! All in all, no complaints, very pleased with our stay!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

316 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

We stay at Seahaven everytime we go to Panama City Beach. All of their hotels and condos are perfect for our family of four! The location is awesome too! Having Sharky's restaurant in walking distance is great and Pier park is not that far either! I have never had anything but excellent service at the Seahaven resorts!

• Stayed August 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Awesome place to stay very clean and Christina and Sherry were very attentive nice and offered advice! We were steps from the beach and you didn't have huge crowds or
Waits for elevators! Most peaceful and relaxing even had a kitchen and the rates were awesome! We will come back for sure!

• Stayed May 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at seahaven beach hotel for five nights and enjoyed our stay. We stayed in a two room suite and the room was nice. It was plenty big enough for my family. The front desk staff were very friendly and always made us feel at home. The location and view are amazing. I had read many bad reviews and was worried we were making the wrong decision, but that wasn't the case. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would definitely return.

• Stayed August 2013
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Our 3p.m promised room wasn't ready untill they git tired of me bugging them for my room @ 4:15 p.m. it was stuffy, smelled moldy. Never staying there again and wouldn't even recomend it to my worst enemy...

• Stayed July 2013
SeahavenBeachResorts, Manager at Seahaven Beach Hotel, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Hi.

We certainly hate to hear your frustrations at check in. As most properties in the area check in is at 4pm; we strive to get the rooms ready as quickly as possible so those of you that do arrive earlier are able to be checked in at that time. The front desk staff doesn't have the ability to check anyone in prior to the housekeeping department marking the room as cleaned so I feel confidant in saying that they were not pushing your check in time further than necessary. With regard to the room conditions, if you were not satisfied than it is unacceptable to myself and the rest of our management team. I would like to hear more about your experience if you have time. Please contact me by email or by phone. reservations@seahavenbeach.com or 850-636-6550

Renee Reyer
AGM
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Nasty False Advertisement had hairs in bed from previous guest, could see out the gap of ac unit everything leaked walls ceiling ... Disguistng place!!!! Needs to be condemned... Health department has been contacted.. Mold uggh please take my review seriously... I had to give a 1 cause -2000 wasn't available lol

Springfield, mo
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

At best this is a 60.00 motel.. We so wanted to find a small mom and pop motel that was clean with modest accommodations. We did expect new fixtures super plush beds but this place has been trashed by spring breakers and never cleaned up. There was spilled drinks and food in the stairwells, the elevator looked like it had been through a tornado. When we got to our room it smelled of mold so bad my daughter said she couldn't do it, drapes were dirty and hanging off the rod. My husband said lets just see and proceeded to pull apart the bed; it was clean and no signs of bed bugs!! But knowing they owned four properties I thought there was a chance we could be moved. And they did accommodate us across the street at their condo complex for an additional amount of money! I should have listened to the reviews, but without specific details you don't know if its something you can tolerate...

• Stayed July 2013
Hi Nessie69. First, I would like to say that I am very sorry that the property was not what you had expected. You mentioned in your review that the stairwells and elevator were not in an acceptable condition and we agree. Multiple seasons of extreme use have taken it's toll on the property and we are planning extensive renovations to the property in the off season. I am happy to hear that we were able to move you to one of our other properties that would meet you and your families needs.

Please feel free to contact me directly regarding your stay or any future stays. My email address is: reservations@seahavenbeach.com

Renee Reyer
AGM

Been to Seahaven Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!