I visited Panama City for a getaway with my husband for our anniversary!! Of course it happened to be bike week as well but me and my husband paid full price for our stay here at the hotel and we got treated like our concerns and needs didn't matter. When we talked to front desk they were more concerned about the bikers and not us when asked to speak to management she acted very rude and like we were a bothersome to her!! It's your job to take care of ur guest and it wasn't fulfilled I will never stay here again!! I've never had such horrible customer service in my whole life and I really just wanted to check out and go home but they said they couldn't refund me for my other two nights I paid for so I'm stuck here or out of money!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms are ocean front with balconies, except 1st floor has semi private patio. Hotel offer's 6 story waterfall swimming pool and hot tub along with pool side bar (seasonal) and deluxe continental breakfast. All rooms has microwave and refrigerator's. Centrally located on Panama City Beach main strip known as front beach road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front Hotel Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Days Inn