“Horrible guest service” 1 of 5 stars

Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #31 of 45 Hotels in Panama City Beach
“Horrible guest service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

I visited Panama City for a getaway with my husband for our anniversary!! Of course it happened to be bike week as well but me and my husband paid full price for our stay here at the hotel and we got treated like our concerns and needs didn't matter. When we talked to front desk they were more concerned about the bikers and not us when asked to speak to management she acted very rude and like we were a bothersome to her!! It's your job to take care of ur guest and it wasn't fulfilled I will never stay here again!! I've never had such horrible customer service in my whole life and I really just wanted to check out and go home but they said they couldn't refund me for my other two nights I paid for so I'm stuck here or out of money!!!

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
Shiloh, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

It wasn't worth the money I had to spend for it the back door wouldn't lock all the way I wouldn't stay there again I've stayed at cheaper rooms that have been better the tv sucked some of the staff was real rude but on a good note the breakfast was good

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Alpena, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Loved the views of the gulf and the beach was fantastic. Pool was too cold but it was very nice. Staff seemed very friendly and went out of their way to make sure we had a great time. Hotel is in a great location to get too and from anywhere. Great value for the reasonable pricing.

Room Tip: Stay on upper floors for the best views.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Billy A, General Manager at Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear sgostrander,
Thanks for the feedback and I am glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. I look forward to seeing you again.

Billy Alam
Council Bluffs, Iowa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Although the motel needs updating our room was clean and it is a nice location on the beach for the money paid. The only real problem was is that spring break was over but still there was a lot of noise and door slamming which would disturb sleep.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear shilo j,
Thank you for your review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are currently in the process of renovating the property and I've shared your other concerns with my staff. I look forward to you staying with us again.

Billy Alam

Been to Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front

Address: 12818 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, FL 32407
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Panama City Beach
Beach Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#4 Top resorts Hotel in Panama City Beach
#21 On the Beach Hotel in Panama City Beach
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front 2*
All rooms are ocean front with balconies, except 1st floor has semi private patio. Hotel offer's 6 story waterfall swimming pool and hot tub along with pool side bar (seasonal) and deluxe continental breakfast. All rooms has microwave and refrigerator's. Centrally located on Panama City Beach main strip known as front beach road. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front Hotel Panama City Beach
Panama City Beach Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.