“Nasty Dirty Gross Rooms” 1 of 5 stars

Special Offer
30% More Wyndham Rewards
Ranked #30 of 45 Hotels in Panama City Beach
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nasty Dirty Gross Rooms”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2004

The room we were in was filthy. There was hair all over the towels in the bathroom, the toilet wasn't bolted to the floor and rocked back and forth. The floor was sticky and sandy. There was CEREAL in the bed, so I am sure the sheets had not been changed. When we called the front desk to tell them they were rude and acted as if I was out of line for asking for a discount and a trip from housekeeping. When we checked out they were also rude. I sent a complaint to Days Inn's web site and to date have not received a response. Stay away from this hotel!!!!!! On a better note we moved to a Hampton Inn and were treated very well!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2004

The Days Inn was ok. I didn't like the fact that when we checked in they gave us a room that was already occupied. So they "upgraded" us to a room that had two double beds, a queen, and a mini fridge without charge. The doors are a little hard to open with the room key because they are old and the floor seemed constantly dirty. Our sink wouldn't drain and some of the light bulbs were burned out plus there were roaches crawling all over our room. The bonus was that it is on a nice beach with easy access to para-sailing and jet ski riding and it was easy to walk down the strip and get to restaurants and bars. They definitly did not do the best job cleaning our room and the continental breakfast is only doughnuts and cereal but all in all it was a pretty nice place if you're only staying for a few days. Plus the pool was really cool and they are really nice about guest parking. So if you just want to party it's a great place to be!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2004

I loved this hotel. It is right on the beach, very clean, wonderful staff (they let us check in early, upgraded us to the 7th floor since the room they had available was on the first floor by the pool), incredible view, continental breakfast, the POOL IS AWESOME, super clean beach. I didnt take my children this time, but I am going to take them in a few weeks. Dont pass this one up........nope, pass it up so I can still get a room Just kidding! The waterfall pool is such a treat with the tropical setting. I cant wait to go back. I have stayed in Panama City Beach 10 times and this was my best STAY. They have rooms for all different family situations. Security was great. I was very very pleased.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2004

I love it we came offseason. Very nice wonder view of the Gulf of Mexico. Just Perfect worth the trip.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2004

My husband and I went to Panama City Beach at the end of April. The weather was cold and rainy which we could have tolerated, but to make it worse the Days Inn was terrible! The floors were ceramic and so slick we almost fell several times. The room smelled of bleach so bad we could not breathe. The continental breakfast was a joke and the hotel was so noisey from both the street and beach side we could not get any sleep (just our luck it was Bike Week). We checked out after only one day. Would not reccommend this hotel to anyone.

Been to Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front

Address: 12818 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, FL 32407
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Panama City Beach
Beach Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#4 Top resorts Hotel in Panama City Beach
#20 On the Beach Hotel in Panama City Beach
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front 2*
All rooms are ocean front with balconies, except 1st floor has semi private patio. Hotel offer's 6 story waterfall swimming pool and hot tub along with pool side bar (seasonal) and deluxe continental breakfast. All rooms has microwave and refrigerator's. Centrally located on Panama City Beach main strip known as front beach road. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front Hotel Panama City Beach
Panama City Beach Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.