“Every room has a full ocean view.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
30% More Wyndham Rewards
Ranked #30 of 45 Hotels in Panama City Beach
Palestine
“Every room has a full ocean view.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

My husband and I have been going to Panama City Beach, FL for the last 10 years. We always stay at the Days Inn. We missed 2013 but when we returned in 2014 I can say I was very happy. The hotel has been renovating since we were there last. The hotel is clean, beds are comfortable, the staff is friendly. Every room has at least 2 queen beds, tile floors, and a balcony that faces the ocean. The room I was in # 416 had a fresh coat of paint, very clean, nice size fridge,microwave, and storage for luggage. The beach has white sand and was clean when we were there in May. (no seaweed or trash on the beach). The breakfast has fresh fruit, cereal, juice, coffee, toast, yogart, and alternates between sausage gravy with biscuits and eggs with cheese. the sausage ang biscuits are the best.

Room Tip: I have been in many different rooms. I find the 4th floor has less noise form the below, the seventh...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Billy A, General Manager at Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Dear Sherri H,
Thank you for the feedback. I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to you staying with us again soon.

Billy Alam

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
Panama City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

older hotel, kept up decent for its age. right on the beach makes it a winner,
good value for the money, would definitely stay again!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear Chris N,
Thank you for your review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to you staying with us again.

Tavares, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

My wife and I had a great stay at the Days Inn PCB. Conveniently located to everything in town. Great pool and a bar next to it. Speaking of the bar, Baril was a great guy and kept us entertained all night. Can't wait till next year.

Room Tip: Bring your own lounge chairs and umbrella for the beach. It was $25 to rent them on the beach. I don...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Billy A, General Manager at Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Dear Thomas J,

Billy Alam

Been to Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front

Address: 12818 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, FL 32407
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Panama City Beach
Beach Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#4 Top resorts Hotel in Panama City Beach
#20 On the Beach Hotel in Panama City Beach
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front 2*
All rooms are ocean front with balconies, except 1st floor has semi private patio. Hotel offer's 6 story waterfall swimming pool and hot tub along with pool side bar (seasonal) and deluxe continental breakfast. All rooms has microwave and refrigerator's. Centrally located on Panama City Beach main strip known as front beach road. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front Hotel Panama City Beach
Panama City Beach Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.