My husband and I have been going to Panama City Beach, FL for the last 10 years. We always stay at the Days Inn. We missed 2013 but when we returned in 2014 I can say I was very happy. The hotel has been renovating since we were there last. The hotel is clean, beds are comfortable, the staff is friendly. Every room has at least 2 queen beds, tile floors, and a balcony that faces the ocean. The room I was in # 416 had a fresh coat of paint, very clean, nice size fridge,microwave, and storage for luggage. The beach has white sand and was clean when we were there in May. (no seaweed or trash on the beach). The breakfast has fresh fruit, cereal, juice, coffee, toast, yogart, and alternates between sausage gravy with biscuits and eggs with cheese. the sausage ang biscuits are the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms are ocean front with balconies, except 1st floor has semi private patio. Hotel offer's 6 story waterfall swimming pool and hot tub along with pool side bar (seasonal) and deluxe continental breakfast. All rooms has microwave and refrigerator's. Centrally located on Panama City Beach main strip known as front beach road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front Hotel Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Days Inn