Upon arriving to the hotel, it is not the ocean you hear but the beat of loud music blaring from speakers. Not only could you hear it at the pool area, it was playing so loudly that it could clearly be heard on the beach. We arrived slightly early due time difference. The desk clerk told me that she would call when our room was ready. Check in is at 4. I never received a call. I then went back to the desk to see if it was ready and it was. When going to our room, the floor was wet. This occurs due to the tile on the floor and the humidity. Our room had a dehumidifier, that did not function. the ceiling tiles were falling in. Next thing is the towels. They expect you to reuse your towels. They never had enough for our family. I had to call down to the desk daily for more towels. There were movies advertised to be played on the pool deck. Never happened. The pool area bathroom was filthy. The whole facility needs updated. This is a good place to stay if you are 18-24 and want to be hammered or you do not care about how clean your room is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms are ocean front with balconies, except 1st floor has semi private patio. Hotel offer's 6 story waterfall swimming pool and hot tub along with pool side bar (seasonal) and deluxe continental breakfast. All rooms has microwave and refrigerator's. Centrally located on Panama City Beach main strip known as front beach road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front Hotel Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Days Inn