“North Carolina gets somewhat cool in winter, so my wife...” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
30% More Wyndham Rewards
Ranked #28 of 52 hotels in Panama City Beach

914 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Providence, RI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

We stay at paradise palms last year we did not like it.Some friends and relatives came back at the beginning of the year to panama city but this time we stayed at the Days Inn. We love it, the breakfast was great specially the fresh donuts, that was unique. We'll be back next year!

• Stayed February 2013
Felicia S, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
Thank you for taking time to leave a positive review of our hotel on Trip Advisor! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us on beautiful Panama City Beach. I am also glad that you were able to take advantage of our fresh complimentary donuts, and found them to be a great way to start the day. We appreciate your comments, and hope to have you as our guest again soon!
Sunny Regards,
Springdale, Arkansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I was a little concerned about booking this hotel because of the price. It was the off season so I thought the price was a reflection of that. I read the reviews on trip advisor and it was rated just about as good as any. Boy was I wrong. This place is a dump and I mean a DUMP. The only thing good I can say about it is the room was clean but the place is falling down and the staff all seemed like they didn't care. I am sure it is a reflection on the management. They have let the place get so rundown that I am not sure they can recover. One more thing, at breakfast, they had the bread and bagels in the bag they came from the store in. Everyone had to reach into the bag. Not very sanitary. I wouldn't eat.

Room Tip: Nothing at this location.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. I am sorry to hear that you were not able to enjoy your stay with us. During the winter off season we have been working to renovate our rooms, balconies, and roof, in order to provide a better experience for our guests in the future. I hope that you were able to take advantage of some of the great nearby activities on Panama City Beach during your stay. We appreciate your comments, as they help us to improve.
Kind Regards,
Pensacola, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Our stay was so very nice. We wanted a reasonably priced get away from every day life and we found the Days Inn online. Checked out the pics and reviews and I want to make sure anyone else reading a review knows that the place is like the pics. Very pretty, very clean, and so close to the beach! We stayed two nights and had such good experiences with the staff, if they see you in the front entry they always asked if there was anything we needed. Breakfast was so cool! Coffee, orange juice and all sorts of options to nibble on. Our room was clean and tidy and so pretty! I loved the beach colors and the SPACE in the room! There are a lot of take out places and resteraunts around the hotel too. We ordered in and sat on the balcony and enjoyed our dinner. I think they space the room rentals out so that you get your own bit of privacy while out on the balcony too. Very romantic. Was just so peaceful! Because it was so affordable and so comfortable to stay at, I cannot wait to have another mini vacation and head back!

Room Tip: I loved the view from up top on the 4th floor (where the ice machine is) but we were on the 2nd and...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your positive review of our hotel on Trip Advisor! I am very happy to hear that you had a great experience with us! Our staff strives to provide a great value vacation destination at a central location on beautiful Panama City Beach. I am glad that you were able to enjoy a romantic evening on your private balcony overlooking the stunning emerald green Gulf of Mexico. These moments are what a trip to our beaches is all about! We appreciate your feedback, and look forward to having you as our guest again soon!
Sunny Regards,
Lori D.

Been to Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front? Share your experiences!