I was a little concerned about booking this hotel because of the price. It was the off season so I thought the price was a reflection of that. I read the reviews on trip advisor and it was rated just about as good as any. Boy was I wrong. This place is a dump and I mean a DUMP. The only thing good I can say about it is the room was clean but the place is falling down and the staff all seemed like they didn't care. I am sure it is a reflection on the management. They have let the place get so rundown that I am not sure they can recover. One more thing, at breakfast, they had the bread and bagels in the bag they came from the store in. Everyone had to reach into the bag. Not very sanitary. I wouldn't eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms are ocean front with balconies, except 1st floor has semi private patio. Hotel offer's 6 story waterfall swimming pool and hot tub along with pool side bar (seasonal) and deluxe continental breakfast. All rooms has microwave and refrigerator's. Centrally located on Panama City Beach main strip known as front beach road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front Hotel Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Days Inn