“The price made up for the age and neglect of the property.” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
30% More Wyndham Rewards
Ranked #30 of 45 Hotels in Panama City Beach

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
Springdale, Arkansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I was a little concerned about booking this hotel because of the price. It was the off season so I thought the price was a reflection of that. I read the reviews on trip advisor and it was rated just about as good as any. Boy was I wrong. This place is a dump and I mean a DUMP. The only thing good I can say about it is the room was clean but the place is falling down and the staff all seemed like they didn't care. I am sure it is a reflection on the management. They have let the place get so rundown that I am not sure they can recover. One more thing, at breakfast, they had the bread and bagels in the bag they came from the store in. Everyone had to reach into the bag. Not very sanitary. I wouldn't eat.

Room Tip: Nothing at this location.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Felicia S, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
Thank you for taking time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. I am sorry to hear that you were not able to enjoy your stay with us. During the winter off season we have been working to renovate our rooms, balconies, and roof, in order to provide a better experience for our guests in the future. I hope that you were able to take advantage of some of the great nearby activities on Panama City Beach during your stay. We appreciate your comments, as they help us to improve.
Kind Regards,
Pensacola, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Our stay was so very nice. We wanted a reasonably priced get away from every day life and we found the Days Inn online. Checked out the pics and reviews and I want to make sure anyone else reading a review knows that the place is like the pics. Very pretty, very clean, and so close to the beach! We stayed two nights and had such good experiences with the staff, if they see you in the front entry they always asked if there was anything we needed. Breakfast was so cool! Coffee, orange juice and all sorts of options to nibble on. Our room was clean and tidy and so pretty! I loved the beach colors and the SPACE in the room! There are a lot of take out places and resteraunts around the hotel too. We ordered in and sat on the balcony and enjoyed our dinner. I think they space the room rentals out so that you get your own bit of privacy while out on the balcony too. Very romantic. Was just so peaceful! Because it was so affordable and so comfortable to stay at, I cannot wait to have another mini vacation and head back!

Room Tip: I loved the view from up top on the 4th floor (where the ice machine is) but we were on the 2nd and...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your positive review of our hotel on Trip Advisor! I am very happy to hear that you had a great experience with us! Our staff strives to provide a great value vacation destination at a central location on beautiful Panama City Beach. I am glad that you were able to enjoy a romantic evening on your private balcony overlooking the stunning emerald green Gulf of Mexico. These moments are what a trip to our beaches is all about! We appreciate your feedback, and look forward to having you as our guest again soon!
SHEPHERDSVILLE
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

When I reserved the room, It would have been nice to know that construction was being done to the rooms, pool area and hot tub. I asked about the pool and hot tub upon arrival and was told they were in working order. However the heated pool was not heated and the hot tub had been drained and was being repaired. The door to our room had a gap that allowed air to blow into the room. Thank goodness the heater worked. I have stayed here twice for the price it's ok. But could be much better.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am sorry to hear that your stay was disturbed by some of our renovations. We are working diligently to enhance our property for the future, and regret that you were not made aware of our updates before arriving. I hope that you were able to enjoy some of the great activities available on our property and the surrounding area during your stay. Thank you for choosing Days Inn Beach. We appreciate your feedback, and hope to have you as our guest again soon.
Kind Regards,
Crawfordville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Three night special was $48 per night for January stay. Plenty of room to park. Staff was very friendly. Every room has a balcony with gulf view. Hotel is undergoing some renovation, but nothing interfered with our visit. We stayed on the 7th floor (top) and the room was clean and decent. There were tile floors in the rooms (instead of carpet) which we really liked. Room was comfortable and large, but could have used a small table to go with the two extra chairs. Perhaps just our room was just missing one. There was a desk and a chair, a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. The continental breakfast was okay. Good biscuits with sausage gravy and boiled eggs. Fresh donuts (perhaps from the Thomas Donut Shop up the street) were fantastic. Fresh butter popcorn was popped in the evening for guests to help themselves. Next door to Hooters, so we carried out two nights and the food was great, having never been there before. Also Bone Fish Grill and Another Broken Egg within a mile. Fairly close to a fishing pier. Would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Felicia S, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank You for taking time to leave such a positive review of our hotel on Trip Advisor! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to provide a great value vacation destination conveniently located on beautiful Panama City Beach. It's great that you were able to take advantage of some of the services and amenities our hotel has to offer, and experience some of the surrounding businesses as well. We appreciate your feedback! Be sure to ask about our returning guest discount on your next stay, we look forward to having you as our guest again soon.
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed at Days Inn in Dec 2012, and we had no issues with anything. The hotel is undergoing some renovation, which in some cases, it is needed. However, it did not bother us at all. It seemed every time we left our room, there was someone cleaning, ie. sweeping the floors.
The view from our room was AMAZING...Some of the "extras" made the trip fun for my grandson, for example, free popcorn,free breakfast, free parking and free coffee.
If I was going back to Panama City Beach, I would book this hotel again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking time to leave a positive review of our hotel on Trip Advisor! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed views of our beautiful Gulf of Mexico during your stay, and that you found our great amenities and 'extras' to be fun for your grandson. We strive to provide a great family value vacation destination, and appreciate feedback from happy guests like you. Thank You for choosing Days Inn Beach, we hope to have you as our guest again soon.
Lori D.

Been to Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front? Share your experiences!