Our stay was so very nice. We wanted a reasonably priced get away from every day life and we found the Days Inn online. Checked out the pics and reviews and I want to make sure anyone else reading a review knows that the place is like the pics. Very pretty, very clean, and so close to the beach! We stayed two nights and had such good experiences with the staff, if they see you in the front entry they always asked if there was anything we needed. Breakfast was so cool! Coffee, orange juice and all sorts of options to nibble on. Our room was clean and tidy and so pretty! I loved the beach colors and the SPACE in the room! There are a lot of take out places and resteraunts around the hotel too. We ordered in and sat on the balcony and enjoyed our dinner. I think they space the room rentals out so that you get your own bit of privacy while out on the balcony too. Very romantic. Was just so peaceful! Because it was so affordable and so comfortable to stay at, I cannot wait to have another mini vacation and head back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms are ocean front with balconies, except 1st floor has semi private patio. Hotel offer's 6 story waterfall swimming pool and hot tub along with pool side bar (seasonal) and deluxe continental breakfast. All rooms has microwave and refrigerator's. Centrally located on Panama City Beach main strip known as front beach road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front Hotel Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Days Inn