Me and my boyfriend returned to PC for our annual Fall trip. This time we stayed in the Days Inn. Okay, so you get what you pay for. The room itself was decently decorated, the furniture wasn't old. The beds were comfortable and clean. And the view was great we were on the seventh floor. The pool area was nice, with a bar and music; great for hanging out. It is in the busier area of the beach. Now for the bad. The floors were dirty with sand and dirt, gross. We wore socks or sandals for the most part. The balcony was caked with bird poo, so I would get a room not on the top. The AC/Heater contraption was kind of loud. The breakfast was donuts and juice, basic stuff. The worst part was the bathroom. It was grimy and I didn't even want to use it. Wore my flip flops whenever I went inside. All in all, won't return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms are ocean front with balconies, except 1st floor has semi private patio. Hotel offer's 6 story waterfall swimming pool and hot tub along with pool side bar (seasonal) and deluxe continental breakfast. All rooms has microwave and refrigerator's. Centrally located on Panama City Beach main strip known as front beach road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front Hotel Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Days Inn