Overall an 8 with a best being a 10. The location on mid-beach and gulf view was a big plus. The room was nice with good beds and no bugs. Loved the balcony. It was a good value.
We would come back even thoughthere were some things we didn't like: Only one ice machine way down on the 1st floor, breakfast area much too small, hard to get and manuver the dollies on the narrow ramps in the lobby and outside. Liked it much better when we could access the rooms without going through the lobby every time and delivery not allowed to the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms are ocean front with balconies, except 1st floor has semi private patio. Hotel offer's 6 story waterfall swimming pool and hot tub along with pool side bar (seasonal) and deluxe continental breakfast. All rooms has microwave and refrigerator's. Centrally located on Panama City Beach main strip known as front beach road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front Hotel Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Days Inn