Overall the Days Inn Panama City Beach was a good hotel. The people and the location make the hotel one of the best in which I've stayed. The staff is great. The pool, along with the waterfalls, bar, music, and giant hot tub/spa (all steps from the beach), was fanatastic. The off season rate was incredible. The beautiful beach, restaurants close by, and all the surrounding activities really added to the great atmosphere. The Hotel just needs to be fixed up a bit (paint, door seals, updated business center, and general area touch ups) and it will be a great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms are ocean front with balconies, except 1st floor has semi private patio. Hotel offer's 6 story waterfall swimming pool and hot tub along with pool side bar (seasonal) and deluxe continental breakfast. All rooms has microwave and refrigerator's. Centrally located on Panama City Beach main strip known as front beach road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Otel, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Panama City Beach/Ocean Front Hotel Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Days Inn