“This is the perfect hotel for beachgoers!” 4 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
BEST WESTERN Del Coronado
11815 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, FL 32407   |
Ranked #33 of 53 hotels in Panama City Beach
Mobile, AL
“This is the perfect hotel for beachgoers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2004

The Best Western was great. The room was clean and decorated very nicely. It was in a great location, convenient to many things. I walked to most of the places I wanted to go because it was such a short distance. The room was very affordable. The staff was very pleasant. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone and would stay there again.

10 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Golden Meadow, LA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2004

I just wanted to comment and say that this was the best hotel that I have ever stayed at. It also gave me the chance to have the best time that I have ever had with my friends. The staff was very helpful and out rooms where always kept clean. If you like to be in the middle of all the action while staying in Panama City Beach, this hotel is the one for you.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2003

Pretty Swell, clean and comfortable rooms. Nice , friendly and helpful staff. Great location for beach and local interests...

1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2003

I'm not sure about the rest of the staff, but there is one lady working there (her initials are M.S. if you ever stay here) that is by far the most rude and obnoxious person I have ever met. She goes off for no apperant reason at all, and when we tried to explain to her a misunderstanding we had she just goes off on us for no reason. We never raised or voices or blamed her for the misunderstanding, but she just went nuts, and even threatened to call security when I informed her that we would no longer be staying there (because of her) and asked for a refund. Literally she is the only person I have ever met like this.
Avoid her like the plague if you see her. Again, her initials are M.S.
and she is an older white lady.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2003

the room was very uncomfortable. the bathroom was dirty and we had to clean the toliet.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2003

Outstanding! This was my second year there. The Staff was amazing.
Johnny and Betty were terrific with service. Thanks for a great spring break! Im for sure going back for year 3!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2003

The stay at the hotel was awesome! The staff was courteous, the suites were outstanding, and the rooms were maintained well during our stay. The ocean-view from our balcony and the great times we had with other Spring-breakers made the trip well worth it!

Been to BEST WESTERN Del Coronado? Share your experiences!