“No customer service!!!! Out dated!!!” 1 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Resort   |   13615 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, FL 32407   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #31 of 53 hotels in Panama City Beach
Woodstock, Georgia, United States
“No customer service!!!! Out dated!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

If you want to spend any time in your room this is not the place for you!! this place should be reserved for cheap spring breakers only!! I would be embarrassed to bring any families here!!! Its out dated and the customer service is Horrible!!!! You couldn't pay me to go back to that run down place! All the nice hotels next to it looks more appealing!

Room Tip: Do not ever stay here!!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
greatgrandmother2, General Manager at Casa Loma Inn, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Hello Wahitney, I am so sorry you did not enjoy your visit here, we would like to discuss your
problem with you personally as we pride our self on customer service and yes we do consider
ourselves Old Florida but we are not run down and spring breakers are apart of our guest but
only March and 75% of our guest are family and seniors. Please give the hotel a call and ask
to speak to the General Manager please as we would like to see why you felt the way you did?

228 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

The room was good but old the wooden box the bed was on was broken ...the.water tempt was inconsistent...no late check out ....was waken up by workers at 8am ....when we came in at night there was.no where to.park they were double parking and it was soooooooo many cars.versus parking spots..just the idea that i rented three.rooms today were checking out we have to drive home sleepy because we had to get up soooo early and.to be told there. Is no late check.out as if this is our fault ...rude ... We should have.been told.at.check in that this was a possibility

• Stayed April 2013
greatgrandmother2, General Manager at Casa Loma Inn, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
First let me say how sorry I am your stay was not pleasant. I am not aware of any issues or problems over the time you were here but would like to address them with you. Please give
us a call at the hotel and ask for the general manager or her voice mail.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

I live in southeast Alabama, only an hour and a half away from PCB and go often. After looking at pictures of double bed rooms online, I decided to give Casa Loma a try. Since it was just my husband and myself we reserved a king size room. When walked into our room after check in it was a disappointment. It was a corner room that was very small. The king size bed took almost all of the room and there was very little walking room. A previous guests' beer was still in the mini fridge(good thing we weren't minors) and empty beer cans were on the balcony. The rooms online were very spacious and I had no idea by booking a king that I was getting a closet w/ a bed in it. At this point I was even going to stay despite the uncleaned room, if there where any double bed rooms I could switch with. When I went to the front office and explained my feelings about the room the woman at the desk began shouting at me. I was completely blown away. At that point I said I was not staying and would like my money back. That is when another woman employee entered the office and began a yelling confrontation with me. When they realized I was not going to just give up and be treated like that they called a maid. I was told the only was to get my money back was if the maid inspected the room to see if it was clean and we didn't mess anything up. The room wasn't clean when we got there and we stayed in the room 2 mins! I then had a maid and desk woman escort me to the room for "inspection". When they realized the beer mess already there they tried to blame me! Needless to say it got ugly, I got my money back and we stayed at Ocean Towers(it was great). I have never experienced anything like that before. I have never given a bad review before, but trust me.....if u read bad comments about the staff you have been warned! And for the record the maid did agree w/me that that was a horrible room and showed me a double bed room. If the front office would have done the same I would've stayed w/no complaints. You would think that would remember they are in the business of hospitality. Don't bite the hand that feeds you!

• Stayed July 2012
greatgrandmother2, General Manager at Casa Loma Inn, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
I am so very sorry for your unpleasant stay at our hotel and would be very helpful to me if you would give me a personal call at the hotel so I can discuss the problem you had here at the Casa Loma. We do our best to explain to the guest that the King rooms are a corner room and very
small but not knowing if the reservations was a request for the king and if you did it on line
then it would not say a small room. Please give me a call at 850 234 1100 and see if I can get
you to try us again to see this was an oversite on our part which we are very sorry for and
will look forward to hearing from you. My name is Betty Spence and I am the general manager
of the hotel.
Fargo, North Dakota, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

After staying at Casa Loma for spring break, we had a great time. Unfortunately our stay was marred by misrepresentation of certain perks and a huge surprise once we got home. Apparently there are charges for very small minute cleaning things that were never explained at the time of cleaning or checking in. Instead of the $200 security deposit that would be returned, we received a whopping $60 per room. A wonderful $15 per person. With us having 6 rooms we got screwed out of that deposit! Don't think we will be attending spring break at this "remarkable beach hot-spot"

P.S. Don't "steal" extra bags of ice, you'll regret it!!

Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
greatgrandmother2, Manager at Casa Loma Inn, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Please give me a personal call at the hotel and I will be more than happy to explain the
charge for the damaged items that were involved and other things you discussed. We
offer a 10 lb bag of ice free to our guest daily.
pensacola
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

stayed one nite on jan 6th the place was very clean,staff was very courteous and promt to our needs.love that all the rooms are beach front and a million dollar veiw of the gulf and sunset.we will be back soon....thanks casaloma staff

Room Tip: 2nd floor and up have the best views
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
greatgrandmother2, General Manager at Casa Loma Inn, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Thank you for your recent visit to the Casa Loma and happy you and your family enjoyed the stay and as you said our Million Dollar View and please visit us again!
Federal Way
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for New Years and they were the cheapest around. When we first pulled up I was a little concerned by the looks of the building but everything was clean inside. There is no carpet anywhere, just tile floors. The balcony has a great view of the ocean and is a pretty awesome spot to watch the sun go down. Rhee beds aren't anything too notable but for $39 a night it was not bad. Overall our experience was positive and I would do it again.

• Stayed December 2012
greatgrandmother2, General Manager at Casa Loma Inn, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Thank you so much for your recent visit to us here at Casa Loma and we value your reply and just to let you know we are in the process of replacing / or updating our bedding in half of our rooms. We are so happy you got the pleasure of enjoying the view and our great sunsets!
GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Great stay at the Casa Loma,While it's not a new hotel it was clean and meet all our needs.The hotel was built in 1971 and has some minor issues (but doesn't most anything that is 41 years old)but nothing that would keep me from staying there. The location is perfect and the grounds and views are breathtaking.Great staff.Will return again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your visit to the Casa Loma and thanks for notice we are a older hotel but in good shape for our age, We are very appreciative of your responses for our staff, grounds and above all the fabulous views, please we welcome a return visit!

Been to Casa Loma Inn? Share your experiences!