“Our overall experience was very nice....some places in the...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Panama City Beach

Save Saved
You added Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Panama City Beach to your Saves list
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Panama City Beach
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7909 Panama City Beach Parkway, Panama City Beach, FL 32407 (Formerly MainStay Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #24 of 49 hotels in Panama City Beach

185 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Norcross, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

First, I made it there early and they was able to accomodate me earlier than the usual check in time. Second, my room was on the 3rd floor in a suite. Everything was upgraded. The carpet had no stains, the sheets were clean, tv was flat panel, and the bathrooms were clean and well done. Third, breakfast was complete with (eggs, turkey sausage, bacon, waffles, and the usual continental food choices). Love it! The only hiccup about my experience was my remote control would only work on "1". I took it the the front desk and got it back and then it only went to "3". I was told someone would come up to my room to fix the issue but I haven't gotten it back. I am an opportunist/realist who doesn't worry about small things. I didn't mind driving to Pier Park, and the beach because it's not too far. Overall, my experience was great! As a rewards member I will be back and staying there again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Ryan M, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Panama City Beach, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
We here at the Hawthorn Suites are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We apologize for the problem with your remote. We look forward to seeing you again here at the Hawthorn Suites.

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Panama City Beach? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Panama City Beach

Address: 7909 Panama City Beach Parkway, Panama City Beach, FL 32407 (Formerly MainStay Suites)
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Panama City Beach
Ranked #24 of 49 hotels in Panama City Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Panama City Beach 2.5*
Hawthorn Suites is Panama City Beach's newest all suites hotel. The hotel features 80 spacious rooms with one or two queen beds / king with fully equipped kitchens, including a dishwasher, work area with internet access, and a 32in. Wall-mounted plasma TVs in all rooms. Some rooms have balconies and sofa-sleepers as well. Hawthorn Suites is only 1.5 Miles to the beaches, and 4 Miles to Frank Brown Park. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Mainstay Hotel Panama City Beach
Mainstay Panama City Beach
Panama City Beach Mainstay

If you own or manage Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Panama City Beach, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.