My recent stay at the Hawthorne in Panama City Beach, Fla. was a very good experience. The staff was most friendly and helpful in all situations. Being that this hotel was a small hotel, there were no large restaurants. The, however, did have a small dining room in which you could be seated. The offered a continental breakfast consisting of eggs, hash browns, grits, saugage, bacon, muffins, coffee and juice. This was unusual since most continental breakfasts consist mainly of danish, donuts, others sweet pastries and juice. The swimming pool was quite small but very nice. In all, I would rate this hotel as very, very good and would be glad to stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Mainstay Hotel
- Mainstay Hotel Panama City Beach
- Mainstay Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Mainstay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MainStay Suites is Panama City Beach's newest all suites hotel. The hotel features 80 spacious rooms with one or two queen beds with fully equipped kitchens, including a dishwasher, work area with internet access, and a 32in. wall-mounted plasma TVs in all rooms. Some rooms have balconies and sofa-sleepers as well. MainStay Suites is only 1.5 Miles to the beaches, and 4 Miles to Frank Brown Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.