We stayed at this hotel the third week of March, 2013, right in the middle of spring break. The hotel itself was comfortable and only a few minutes' drive to the beaches. The front desk staff was very friendly and our room was a nice-sized room with a queen bed and a sofa bed. The only negative to this hotel was the spring break noise! We had to ask the front desk (several times per night) to ask the neighboring rooms to turn down their music and close their doors! One night they did not have security on the premises to handle the situation. As a result, we had to tolerate a sleepness night due to parties all around us! The breakfast was sufficient, however, the coffee was horrible! All-in-all, we probably would not stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hawthorn Suites is Panama City Beach's newest all suites hotel. The hotel features 80 spacious rooms with one or two queen beds / king with fully equipped kitchens, including a dishwasher, work area with internet access, and a 32in. Wall-mounted plasma TVs in all rooms. Some rooms have balconies and sofa-sleepers as well. Hawthorn Suites is only 1.5 Miles to the beaches, and 4 Miles to Frank Brown Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mainstay Hotel Panama City Beach
- Mainstay Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Mainstay