Over the stay was very good. The size of the rooms are very good size. The bathrooms are nice with forever lasting hot water. The beds aresuper comfortable. Nice fully loaded kitchens with dishes except a oven. The balcony was small which didn't bother us. There is nothing to exciting to look at. The breakfast is good. There is a large selection. The staff was very friendly. The vending machines had a good selection. I think it was money well spent. The carpets werenot the cleanst but it is a pet friendly hotel so thats probably why. I would go back but next time I'd bring my dog because I wasnt aware of the pet stores around or that it is pet friendly. Other than the carpets the room is nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hawthorn Suites is Panama City Beach's newest all suites hotel. The hotel features 80 spacious rooms with one or two queen beds / king with fully equipped kitchens, including a dishwasher, work area with internet access, and a 32in. Wall-mounted plasma TVs in all rooms. Some rooms have balconies and sofa-sleepers as well. Hawthorn Suites is only 1.5 Miles to the beaches, and 4 Miles to Frank Brown Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mainstay Hotel Panama City Beach
- Mainstay Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Mainstay