Be careful when booking online - they offer discounts that make the room NONREFUNDABLE.
Hotel is in an odd location - it sits off an exit that is a one way and it is very hard to get back to the hotel once you leave. Panama City Beach Parkway is madness at all hours of the day and night!
ONLY 1 ELEVATOR!! For 4 floors, including staff and maintenance? This is craziness. And the elevator is horribly slow. Take the stairs.
Hotel smells old. This hotel would benefit from getting rid of its carpet and going hardwoods.
Breakfast is subpar. At least they offer a hot one, though.
I'd much rather stay at the Hampton Inn or even the Sleep Inn up the street. You can do much better for your money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hawthorn Suites is Panama City Beach's newest all suites hotel. The hotel features 80 spacious rooms with one or two queen beds / king with fully equipped kitchens, including a dishwasher, work area with internet access, and a 32in. Wall-mounted plasma TVs in all rooms. Some rooms have balconies and sofa-sleepers as well. Hawthorn Suites is only 1.5 Miles to the beaches, and 4 Miles to Frank Brown Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mainstay Hotel Panama City Beach
- Mainstay Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach Mainstay