“Fun place to meet locals” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Minster, Ohio
“Fun place to meet locals”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Excellent Oysters and chicken wings. We ate here twice and enjoyed everything we had. Cold beer and fair prices.Have a seat at the Oyster bar and meet some of the locals.

“RAW OYSTERS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

as to soft-shelled crab, fish-and-chips, scallops, etc., -- all very good here - BUT-
as to seating at the oyster bar itself (ta da !) If you want really cold,delicious, fresh raw oysters on the half shell, this Is the place ! ---and the price is right !
I prefer Dusty`s to Acme and Felix`s in the French Quarter

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Great Oysters”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

Schucked right in front of you all day long. There was a line to get in before open at 11am. I would suggest getting there early, gets pretty full. Everything we had was awesome

Tampa, Florida
“Fun Local Dining and Bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

Fun atmosphere! Great employees who are very friendly. We came for drinks one evening but no hard alcohol - so keep this in mind. Good place for a cold beer. Lunch was very tasty. The burger was really good, my friends loved the oysters and they split a shrimp Po'Boy that they said was great.
Not to miss - The Chowder in the bread bowl. I am still thinking about that fresh bread bowl.
Only issue is service is slow. We were early for lunch, one of the 1st there and waited very long before we got our food. Worth the wait, but don't come hungry! You'll starve waiting.

Tallahassee, Florida
“OK food, but good service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

The food is just OK, nothing to write home about, but the service is very good and friendly. Otherwise I probably would have given it a 2. I had the soft-shell crab appetizer - two soft shells - well folks I have been to Christfield and I KNOW soft shells because I have caught them myself in the Chesapeake Bay, first they were about the size of my thumb and second they were more paper shell than soft-shell, real soft shells are plump, as energy goes into making the shell hard, the crab becomes thinner and these were very thin. I had the fish and chips because If figured this was something they could not do wrong, wow - sooooo much grease under the batter. I know nothing about cooking but I know that a good cook knows how to keep this from happening. Bottom line - I will give this a pass next time.

• Visited April 2014