“Perfect location” 4 of 5 stars

850-249-2111
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bud and Alley's, Panama City Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“Perfect location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

The location is great. We always enjoyed this place when it was the boatyard. The food we had was good. The margherita pizza with salami was awesome!! One person in our party had a NY strip that was less than desirable, but otherwise it was good. A little pricey, but service was very good.

Panama City Beach, Florida
“Overpriced”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Went here with a large group and we should have done our homework first. The food was OK but not worth the high prices. Service was so-so but not spectacular that I would expect for the $30 a person. Ordered the shrimp dinner which just consisted of 6-8 shrimp (head on-YUCK) no salad or side dish and it was $30. We had eaten here in years past when it was a different name and loved it! Out of the 9 people in our party the only dish that was good was the crab cakes.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Great experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Ate here on Monday night. Not busy but it was late. Sat right by the water. Server was great. Food was wonderful. I got 2 appetizers, the crab cake and fried okra. Awesome!! My husband got a seafood linguini which he said was wonderful. The fries in my sons kid meal were really good but the grilled cheese could have a little more grilled. We got 2 cocktails and both ok but not worth $9 each. Dessert was bread pudding which my husband liked but I didn't care for. Overall great and will return!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Foley, Alabama
“Over priced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We went to Bud and Alley's for supper. Our party consisted of 4 adults and 2 children. We were seated outside, which had a lovely water view. Two of our party ordered martinis and my husband ordered a beer. We ordered the dinner size order of crab cakes for an appetizer, to be shared around the table. They were really good, possibly some of the best I have ever eaten - but two crab cakes came in at a hefty $34. We ordered a couple of pizzas, a salad, a pasta dish and a child's meal of pasta w/sauce. The food came and everyone got theirs except for me (the pasta dish). The waitress finally came around to check on us when we were about 1/3 of the way done with our meals to see how we were doing. I told her that I had not got my food, and she said she would talk to the manager. I finally got my dish when the others were pretty much finished. It was tasty, but way undercooked and salty. The pizzas had precious little on them and the child's pasta was, like mine, completely underdone. For the prices they charge, the food should be MUCH better. They have a beautiful deck and view, but will have to step up their efforts if they want to succeed here. Don't think I would go back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Good food and friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Sat upstairs under a covered patio overlooking the water.
Good food and friendly staff.
Crabcakes are the best you will EVER eat!

Visited July 2014