“Happy Hour” 4 of 5 stars

850-249-2111
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bud and Alley's, Panama City Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Panama City Beach, Florida
“Happy Hour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

We sat on the upper deck overlooking the fishing boats. The view and ambience were relaxing. All drinks are half price from 4:00-7:00 which we thought was a deal. We had only appetizers: calamari and Portuguese sardines. I was hoping that the sardines would be out of the ordinary but was disappointed although the baby arugula accompanying them was delicious. The calamari batter was somewhat standard fare but the crispiness achieved was outstanding!
Carol, our waitress, was extremely attentive and was knowledgeable about the menu. Excellent service.
Although I gave the cost per person $$, keep in mind that this was only a cocktail hour visit. I looked at the dinner menu and thought it was more $$$.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Heaven Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

Our group, which grew at the last minute to 11, decided to check out the new location of Bud and Alley's on the lagoon. I got the linguini with shrimp and clams and my wife got crab cakes,, one of her favorites... She said it was the best crab cakes she's ever had. I ate one and it was very very good. The flavors of my pasta were so good I would have licked the bottom of the bowl if I could have without covering my face with it. I plan on getting one of the pizzas next time. I promise, those folk know how to cook... It's sort of a semi-health food place. You won't see fries on the menu (you get long cut fried okra instead) or various steaks choices, though I think there was one, but seafood is what you are there for anyway...or the pizzas. Others got fired oysters and shrimp with some fish and it was good, though I didn't taste it. Some dishes are all vegetarian. The are other things I could mention, but you need to find out those for yourself. ha

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Service & Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Chris C. Is an amazing server! The did was delivered promptly. We had crab cakes and they were fantastic. The wine was also great. We will definitely return.

Columbus, Georgia
“Excellent Food and Drinks!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

The crab cakes were probably the best I have ever had! And the lobster sliders and bib lettuce salad were delicious. Each of us (seven picky women over 50) had the most delightful meal. The drinks were equally good - I recommend the lemon drop - not too sweet - perfectly done. We also got to see the charter boats coming in with their red snapper catches. Great atmosphere. Service was a little slow - but maybe all of us Americans need to learn how to slow down and dine!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Panama City Beach, Florida
“PCB resident, wont return.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Beautiful weather on a Saturday afternoon. Seated on upper deck overlooking the Grand Lagoon. High expectations. Very light customer traffic at lunchtime. Plenty of staff observed. Service was slow. Minimal selection of overpriced soft drinks. Menu selection lacked variety or anything particularly enticing. Food took way too long to arrive, especially considering food selected (sandwiches). Flat presentation, average flavor... nothing special. Bill total for 2 was over $35.00, with no alcohol, appetizers or desserts. Poor value. Seriously disappointed.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere