“perfect” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Romantic, Doing business, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Front Beach Rd.
Description: Casual Fine Dining at it"s Finest! Firefly specializes locally caught seafood, mouthwatering steaks seared on an 1800 degree broiler, fresh sushi and artisan pizzas. Winner of Florida Trend's Golden Spoon Award, Urbanspoon's Top 250 High End Restaurant and Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence, quality of food and service is Firefly's mission. The atmosphere is more like New York City than Panama City. Firefly is the locals choice for a romantic night out, or a special occasion. Firefly has also played host to Country Music Stars, Heisman Trophy winners and the President of The United States. Chef was one of eight Chefs selected to cook for the athletes and dignitaries in the USA House at the 2012 London Olympics. We want it to be much more than dinner, we want to treat you to a unique dining experience!
Jackson, Tennessee
“perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

The atmosphere and the food were fabulous. Best She-Crab soup ever. I had the grouper it did not disappoint. My husband had the crab cakes and seared tuna appetizers, again delicious. He finished it off with a roll. We had a perfect meal and great service.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Collierville, Tennessee
“Must have She-crab soup”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Ok I have been here twice and each time had the she-crab soup. It is a must have. I brought my family back and they liked it too (11 and 13 year old boys who think meat is a side and an entree). I am not really sure what a "she-crab" is but this stuff is good (I will google it after this post). The service was good and friendly with great decor for dates and intimate conversations. Reservations are best and do it online at least 1-2 days ahead if possible. I would recommend this place and plan to have dinner there again

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent food, cool atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Went with my family of 7 and the service was great. I was surprised to see they had a children's menu, being a nicer restaurant. The sushi was some of the best I ever had. I ordered the tempura fried lobster and my wife ordered the stuffed filet, both were excellent. Sorry we found it on our second to last instead of our first.

Visited July 2014
Fort Myers, Florida
“Perfect Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

After a long day of travel my husband and I really wanted to relax and enjoy an amazing dining experience. The Firefly exceeded our expectations.

Loved the dining room. Very tranquil with good acoustics. Larger tables and perfect climate control.

Extensive wine list. Menu offers a variety of appetizers, entrees and deserts. The She Crab soup is to die for. Beef tenderloin excellent. Cheesecake was perfect. Service was spot on.

We will definitely be back the next time we return to the area.

Owensboro
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

First time at this restaurant and as soon as I walk in, it was complete perfection! Very nice setting, great place for couples or family's. My wife had the crab cake starters and I had the soup sampler.. After we had these I said we are in for something great.. Who ever made these soups loves his or her job. My main was so delicious filet and a lobster tail! The prices of the meal in my opinion are well worth it! We will be back there!

• 5 of 5 stars Food