Peek's Motel is now Palm Grove Motel taken over recently by SeaHaven. The room we had was oceanview/oceanfront, but the smell was horrible and the roaches were visible. The previous people had left a sea creature in the room and when you walked in, the smell was still there. Their solution to the smell, they gave us deodorizer to spray. Why they would even let someone else rent the room is beyond me. Thankfully they were gracious enough to offer us another room at another of their hotels, but it was a smoking room. They refunded us our money, but it was not acceptable at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cherished by guests for decades as Peeks Motel, recently renamed Palm Grove. Palm Grove offers no-nonsense accommodations directly on the shores of the Gulf of Mexico. And at a price that will actually allow you to enjoy your stay while experiencing all the food, fun and entertainment Panama City Beach provides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Venere, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Palm Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peek`s Hotel Panama City Beach
- Peeks Hotel Panama City Beach
- Peeks Motel Panama City Beach