I really liked this motel... It had it's downfalls but they all do.... I like the privcy and I love the pools.... the kiddy pool was shaddy for the little ones. Our room was nice and clean! I did not like the air though, it was loud and didn't cool as well as I would have hoped... but I could live with that. We also had to get our own towels and had no phone in our room to call the office.... but again liveable! I really loved our stay there and would recommend it to everyone! The rooms with the kitchen (which we had) was alot nicer for only $10.00 more a night! I loved that it was easy access to the beach, and shopping is accross the road! If we ever go back to pcb I will be staying here!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cherished by guests for decades as Peeks Motel, recently renamed Palm Grove. Palm Grove offers no-nonsense accommodations directly on the shores of the Gulf of Mexico. And at a price that will actually allow you to enjoy your stay while experiencing all the food, fun and entertainment Panama City Beach provides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Palm Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peek`s Hotel Panama City Beach
- Peeks Hotel Panama City Beach
- Peeks Motel Panama City Beach