My friends and I stayed at the Peeks Motel the first week of March 2012. They requested a $250 CASH deposit for security of room. At the end of our stay all checked out great and we were told that we would get a refund of $225 and it would be in my account within 5-7 days. We have contacted them on numerous occasions. They have never returned one call and to date (6/1/12) we have not received the CASH deposit. I have since understood that is a constant practice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cherished by guests for decades as Peeks Motel, recently renamed Palm Grove. Palm Grove offers no-nonsense accommodations directly on the shores of the Gulf of Mexico. And at a price that will actually allow you to enjoy your stay while experiencing all the food, fun and entertainment Panama City Beach provides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Palm Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peek`s Hotel Panama City Beach
- Peeks Hotel Panama City Beach
- Peeks Motel Panama City Beach