“Fun go-karts” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Race Car Tracks, Theaters & Stadiums
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and experience the thrills of the largest selection of unique Go Kart tracks, play in the areas only Black light indoor Mini Golf, or get spooked in Panama City Beach's only Haunted House!With lots of other great family friendly entertainment including a full indoor arcade with prizes, bumper boats, and an awesome Sky Coaster - everyone in the family will want to come back for more! Offering lots of fun things to do in Panama City Beach all in one place, Race City PCB is one the most exciting and original Panama City Beach attractions!
Houston, Texas, United States
9 attraction reviews
“Fun go-karts”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

My uncle, (who is 50), has never ridden go-karts so I told him we had to! We saw this place going back to our hotel and stopped in. we rode the Speed Karts and the Golden Gate track. I really liked the Golden Gate track (named because it looks like the gold gate bridge except it's yellow) because it's elevated and had hills. The cars on this one kept back firing which is pretty scary when your trying to pass the other people. It's a cool place, but looks like more fun for kids.

Visited May 2014
RaceCity, Owner at Race City PCB, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Thank you for spending time at our park and I am glad to hear you had a good time. Please visit us again!

Tennessee
“All day fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

My group purchased the armbands, and we spent ALL DAY at the park! it was so much fun, and there is a great variety of rides! Everyone had a blast! The staff was helpful, polite, and were quick to assist us on our rides. I will definitely be back!!

Visited May 2014
RaceCity, Owner at Race City PCB, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
So glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at Race City!!! We hope to see you again!
atlanta
7 attraction reviews
“Cool”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

My family liked it. Prices werent too high and small kids under 5 are able to race their own cars like "big" kids.

RaceCity, Owner at Race City PCB, responded to this review, May 3, 2014
So glad you had a good time at Race City!!! Please come visit us again the next time you are in Panama City Beach!
Panama City Beach, Florida
“no one buckled my kid in the go cart and she almost completely fell out”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Race City is a place that my daughter and I looked at for a few days. I looked up many parks here in Panama city beach FL. I decided that with so many go cart tracks that we would enjoy this park the most. My daughter is 16 and drives a car so she understands the way things work. She accidentally hit one of the corners and came flying up out of the cart. These carts go fast and can be a lot of fun when taken care of correctly. But when your driving next to your kid and you see her come almost out of the cart in front of you and realize she could have really gotten hurt you know it's time to let others know that this place is just not up to par!!!
If you do go to Race City please just make sure you check your kids and yourself before the ride starts. don't trust others to make sure things are ok. They may work there but are just as human as you and forget things that could really hurt someone though its not on purpose.
On the brighter side, this was the first ride we road and even though Race City says their is a no refund policy, they are understanding. They gave me my money back which was great considering that we both just got the unlimited armband. They are $40 each! That was $80 I got back. I do thank them for taking responsibility for what happened!

RaceCity, Owner at Race City PCB, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
I am sorry to hear that your experience with us was less than you hoped for. I was, however, glad to know that there was at least a "bright side" to your visit. If you are ever in the area again and I can do anything to make your experience with us more enjoyable, please feel free to ask for Michelle White.
3 attraction reviews
“Good times; decent value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

We took 6 kids and 3 adults to race city the week before Easter. We had a great time on the go carts and some of the amusement rides. Compared to other options this place was a good value.

RaceCity, Owner at Race City PCB, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind review. Please come and see us next time your in Panama City Beach!