I usually have good experiences with La Quinta but this one just was not up to par. When we arrived to the room it had a funny smell & even on the second day after room service cleaned the funny smell was in the air again. The bathtub had a tannish residue that did not wash off from the tub floor. The hallway was very hot & humid for all 3 days we stayed. The elevator stopped working the morning we checked out. There is also a scammer calling rooms asking for credit card info at the crack of dawn claiming to be a front desk worker for the hotel. Thank goodness we paid with a prepaid card. Overall the location is decent & the staff was nice & accommodating.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Panama City Beach
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Hotel
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Panama City Beach La Quinta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A mile from the world's most beautiful beaches, the all-new La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach is located in the heart of Panama City Beach's shopping, dining, and recreation scene. This immaculate hotel is across the street from the Naval Support Activity, making it an ideal choice for both business and leisure travelers. Whether you're traveling on business, a leisure getaway, or a family vacation, La Quinta has the right hotel accommodations for you. Take advantage of the exceptional service and wide range of popular amenities offered at La Quinta Inn & Suites. So make a reservation today and thank you for considering La Quinta for your hotel travel plans! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, LaQuinta, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.