This is the place to stay if you want:
1) non working elevators. Not fun walking 21 flights of stairs!
2) total lack of security - partying, fights, loud music at all hours of the day
3) guests pulling fire alarms at 1 am!
4) non working clothes dryer
5) horrendous parking garage
6) rude employees
7) cable TV that doesnt work consistently
8) and much more!
This could and should be one of the nicest hotels in the area. The picture you see online is exactly what it looks like. But that is about the only good thing you can say. God forbid if you want extra towels or toilet paper. Plan on walking to walmart often! Good thing you can walk - you get there faster than trying to drive out of their parking garage. Wrist bands needed to walk around and go in the pool although no one looks to see if the right people have them! Plan on Waiting 15 -20 minutes at least for the elevators. Employees don't have answers for you or cant help. The have to call the "condo association" first. I could go on and on. But I think you get the idea!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 23 story gulf front luxury resort is loaded with amenities including a full spa, kids club, 13,965 square foot gulf front pool & hot tub, heated indoor pool and hot tub, covered parking on-site, 24 hour front desk check in, health center with fitness equipment, steam room, 2 tiki bars serving food and cocktails, beach activities and rental services, high speed internet access and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Groupon, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Shores of Panama Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shores Of Panama By Oaseas Hotel Panama City Beach