I am a college student looking forward to a fun energetic spring break. After a summer of working and summer I had the money to pay for the vacation. However when we arrives the rooms smelled and were not ready at the expected time. Finally the absolute tipping point of the experience is the wrist band. The wrist band which are not included in the contract allow you access to the beach and hotel pool. They also allow you onto the property after 10p.m. These wristband cost 125 dollars. If you stay here do not expect access without to the hotel after a fun night out without spending the 125 dollars. It is basically a nickel and dimming gimmick that is disgusting.
- Also Known As:
- Shores Of Panama By Oaseas Hotel Panama City Beach
- Shores Of Panama By Oaseas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 23 story gulf front luxury resort is loaded with amenities including a full spa, kids club, 13,965 square foot gulf front pool & hot tub, heated indoor pool and hot tub, covered parking on-site, front desk check in, health center with fitness equipment, steam room, 2 tiki bars serving food and cocktails, beach activities and rental services, high speed internet access and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Shores of Panama Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.