“Very Dissatisfied” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Shores of Panama Resort

You added Shores of Panama Resort to your Saves list
Shores of Panama Resort
3.5 of 5 Condominium   |   9900 S. Thomas Drive, Panama City Beach, FL 32407   |
“Very Dissatisfied”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Called condo directly to set up reservation. Husband is afraid of heights so I requested floor as low as possible. It was my birthday. So I asked if possible to have view of ocean and pool. I was told I had choice of 3rd or 5th floor. I asked for 5th floor so I would have clear view of ocean. Paid for all in. Advance. Decided to leave early because I was told room was being held and ready to go. Drove all night only to be put in average at best room on 7th floor. You could lean off balcony and see corner view of ocean. I went back to front desk to express my dissatisfaction only to be told hate it! Nothing else available! Only offer was refund which left us sitting at pier parking lot at 4:00am waiting on 10:00 am to come to try and find a room! It was a compete nightmare!!!

• Stayed August 2013
      Rooms
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Cleanliness
    • 1 of 5 stars
Tom D, VP of Operation at Shores of Panama Resort, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thank you for taking time to provide us your feedback. Please take a minute and give me a call to discuss your stay. 850-329-047. We do strive to ensure that our guest have a memorable vacation and I'd like another chance to exceed your expectations.

Macon, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I highly recommend Emerald View Resort Rentals. The staff at the Shores of Panama were most helpful, friendly, and were very concerned about putting my family in the best condos available. I kept going to the office to see each of them, and had to tell them bye when I left. I have tried to spread the word about the management. I feel as though I have gained friendship with the staff. Let me just say you have "the best" at the Shores of Panama. Our stay was 7/31 - 8/4.

• Liked — Management, staff, cleanliness
  • Disliked — Cost of umbrella chairs on beach
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Tom D, VP Operations at Shores of Panama Resort, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thank you for taking time to write such a nice review. We know there are a lot of Resorts to choose from and are honored that you stayed with us and hope that you will return in he future.
Travelers also viewed these Panama City Beach hotels
The Beachside Resort
#14 of 44 in Panama City Beach
4.0 of 5 stars 339 reviews
Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach
Holiday Inn Resort Panama City B...
#3 of 44 in Panama City Beach
Calypso Resort & Towers
Calypso Resort & Towers
#14 of 80 in Panama City Beach
4.0 of 5 stars 370 reviews

Been to Shores of Panama Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Shores of Panama Resort

Address: 9900 S. Thomas Drive, Panama City Beach, FL 32407
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Panama City Beach
Bar / Lounge Beach Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #76 of 80 Specialty Lodging in Panama City Beach
Price Range (Based on Average Rates):
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Shores of Panama Resort 3.5*
This 23 story gulf front luxury resort is loaded with amenities including a full spa, kids club, 13,965 square foot gulf front pool & hot tub, heated indoor pool and hot tub, covered parking on-site, 24 hour front desk check in, health center with fitness equipment, steam room, 2 tiki bars serving food and cocktails, beach activities and rental services, high speed internet access and more. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Shores of Panama Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Shores Of Panama By Oaseas Hotel Panama City Beach