“Great Southern BBQ” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great Southern BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I am from St. Louis, so obviously I have high expectations in BBQ. While on vacation, my family and I decided to check out Moe's after reading some reviews on google. Needless to say this was a great choice. Thier plater options are a great deal, and the staff was very friendly. You can tell they take pride in their food, as the pulled pork had a great smome taste, with a little bit of sweet BBQ sauce. I could also hear other patrons eating that they also enjoyed the food. If your looking for a good place to eat with a good value, Moe's is your place.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Atlanta, Georgia
“Expected much more”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Based on the great reviews, I had high expectations for Moe's. Unfortunately, my expectations were not met at all. The bbq simply was not flavorful. I had the pulled pork sandwich and chicken. Both were lacking and neither is what I've come to know as good bbq. The sauce was blah. The sides were average. I like the setting though. The guy working the counter was pretty friendly. I'm hoping I just caught them on a bad day, but my first impression wasn't positive.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Good ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Ate the pulled pork sandwich was the best I have had in awhile!! Kids had chicken an loved it as well!! It was nice to sit outside an eat to was a nice set up inside an outside.

Lapel, Indiana
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

We ate here twice! the pulled pork was excellent along with the sides. My husband had said he never had colored greens that were that good! I really enjoyed the banana pudding :)

Visited June 2014
“Delicious & Great Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

I got the bama pulled pork sandwich with baked beans and mac & cheese. Everything was delicious. The atmosphere was great and the people were very polite. I wished they had Moe's in my hometown.

Visited June 2014