“Hidden gem!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Seafood
“Hidden gem!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Ate here for the first time with 5 friends and everything was absolutely amazing. Service was great and the apple pie and hush puppies were my favorite!! I will most definitely be returning many times!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Ashland, Missouri
“Good food at a good price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

I didn't have much time for dinner and didn't want fast food, so when I spotted the 'Wharf' logo from the road I quickly pulled in. I mean it is Florida and I'm from Missouri so seafood was definitely on the agenda. Although more fast-food style than a fancy seafood restaurant, they had good seafood with excellent presentation. I was surprised when my Mahi Mahi tacos came with an ample and tasty salad. The fried green tomatoes were also well done. The Wharf is an excellent choice for those who want quick and unique seafood without breaking the bank.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Panama City Beach, Florida
“A hidden gem, worth finding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I am a local and frequent this restaurant as often as I can. This little place is SO good! The menu has great seafood and fish choices. Excellent fish tacos! Chicken options and a burger too. Fresh made gumbo and coleslaw, yummy special sauce, I could go on and on! Nice, beachy atmosphere. Peggy, the lady that runs this restaurant is friendly & attentive. This place is hidden in a strip mall and is not easy to see from Hutchison Blvd. It sits behind a Murphy's gas station and next to a Dollar Tree. The food is worth finding this place for! I don't think you'll be sorry for searching it out!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Grapevine, TX
“Good food. Casual setting!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

The Wharf Express is a small restaurant in a strip shopping center. We ate there for lunch and were pleased. They have several tables and after you order at the counter the food is delivered to your table. We really liked our selections and the portions were good!. Would definitely return when looking for a quick and casual dining experience.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Not bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Not bad but not great either. After reading the reviews we were expecting a cheaper but fresh local restaurant. Staff was friendly and the place was clean. Prices were of course cheaper than a fancy high end place but it just felt like a fast food style seafood place. Still searching for our wonderful, fresh seafood place in PCB.

Visited May 2014