“Nice Place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Pineapple Beach Villas

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Panama City Beach
Pineapple Beach Villas
You added Pineapple Beach Villas to your Saves list
19979 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, FL 32413   |
Albion
“Nice Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

I really dont know what people who give this place a bad review are expecting. Before we left for our vacation I read some of the reviews posted here and they scared me to death! All fears were for naught as soon as we checked in and got to our villa. Nice ,quiet,relaxing place where we enjoyed a wonderful vacation. Clean rooms, uncrowded pool,friendly staff- I just dont know what else you could ask for. Beds and furniture was comfortable so no issues there. If you want a luxury apartment or1000`s of people milling around you better head somewhere else as for me when I return to PCB, I`ll be calling Pineapple Villas

Room Tip: Loved the gulf Front villa. Small balcony from which you could enjoy a perfect view of the beach and...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Williamsburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

If you're looking for a private beach, away from the hustle and bustle of Panama City Beach, this is the place! Private villas, with good size rooms, provide an excellent retreat. The people who work here will do anything to make sure you are comfortable. We had a wonderful relaxing time even though the weather did not cooperate. The rooms are a little outdated, but the beds are comfortable.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Tulsa, Oklahoma
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Many people don't read the entire review, but I would encourage it in this case. If you have low expectations of comfort and lack of amenities and your only goal is to stay on the beach this is the place for you. My sister was getting married and left to me to find a place. After many days and lots of hours and frustration trying to pick the destination I thought of Pineapple Beach Villas as we had stayed here many years ago with children. The only 2 things this place has going for it are; it is on the Beach and it is inexpensive for families. Our party booked 9 villas for vacation and the wedding. One couple was given a free upgrade to a 3 bedroom, 3 bath because the unit they had rented was closed for construction. We, however, were woken up every morning at 7:45 by workers rebuilding a balcony on one of the bedrooms in our unit (we were in a 2 bedroom). A maintenance man entered our unit (thankfully when someone was there) to work on a lock. One of our 'roommates' went to the office to tell them this after our second day. They did nothing to stop it. There was a family with 11 (yes eleven) children staying there and while they were pretty well behaved the mother was louder than they were. They used the hot tub frequently and did what kids do so they had to keep draining it as the PH couldn't be balanced meaning that no adults wanted to use it. The beds were extremely uncomfortable and the kitchen was not well stocked as far as utensils. I would have expected them to at least have a pair of kitchen scissors and salt and pepper. It is cheap enough to replace if they are worried about liability. The bath tub didn't drain so that you were standing in ankle deep water by the time you were finished with the shower (eeewwww). They didn't provide dishwashing detergent but expect you to leave the dishes clean and the frig cleaned out. With a 10 am check out that made it very difficult and rushed. When I went to check out the office girl was on the phone to the manager and he wanted to speak to me about these issues. After speaking with him for almost 30 minutes I determined that he does not have a good grasp on customer relations and handed the phone back. At one point they wanted to talk again and finally said they would give a reduction on the last night in the 2 bedroom. I was so tired of arguing with him (it wasn't even me that complained but our roommate) I told him to do whatever made him feel better about the situation. I personally would not recommend this to friends and family (I might to people I don't like) and as someone who has stayed here 4 or 5 times over the years I will not be back. Granted it is cheap off season but not so during the season and you can find better accommodations for the price.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Well I love a little place that I can call home! It has its fifty theme in which I love the 50's. For all you people that complain about this place, it really is not as bad as you make it! It looks just like the website, they try their best keeping things up. They have changed some of the beds out but it is not the managers fault! Something maybe be worn down a little but these people try their best at making you comfortable and make sure you have a good time! Some people just like to complain and thats their life story. I couldn't imagine staying anywhere else but here and people shouldn't always believe what they read just like what they hear. Thank you Todd, Kayla Marie, Cowboy and the little miss housekeeper there for being so friendly and helping me out with finding place and reassuring all my needs all the time!! Also there is more good reviews then bad so PLEASE stop believing everything you read!!
Cant wait to go back!! Looking forward to it!!!
Thanks yall for reading this :)

Dothan, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

My whole family enjoyed a fantastic time here for my brother's wedding. The beach is very nice, and the resort is open and casual. It is under new management and they have done a lot of work since we first toured the facility last year. They have a lot more to do. The thing is, they know that and that's what makes this resort so great. There was always staff some where working on something. But they were never to busy to have a friendly greeting or offer a helpful hand. That to me made it perfect- the fact that they weren't perfect but would go out of their way to do anything and everything to accommodate you and make your vacation memorable. Can't ask for anything more than that.

Pros: casual/relaxed environment, nice beach, friendly staff, large rooms, dog friendly!, heated pool

Cons: had to think hard on this one- no restaurants or grocery stores within walking distance so need to rent/borrow a car or call a taxi

Room Tip: We stayed in the beach house, but my brother and his new wife had room 28 and that's where all t...
Cape Coral FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

We drove to Panama City Beach from South Florida to babysit our two under-two granddaughters while my daughter and her husband attended a wedding. The entire wedding party and attendees stayed here. The wedding was directly on the beach and a tent was set up for the reception. Great villa. Two bedrooms, 1 l/2 baths and plenty of room for the 6 of us. Don't expect a Ritz-Carlton or Hilton. This resort is older but well-kept and oh, so convenient. Pet friendly but did not see any pets during our stay.

While towels were refreshed on an exchange basis at the office, there are no daily cleaning services. So I wondered why a daily cleaning fee is charged? I'm sure whomever cleans the units is paid the same no matter how long the guest has stayed.

The owners do a great job of making guests feel at home and a great place for family vacations, weddings,etc. Would go back in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: Loved the 2nd floor villa...(unit 29). Close to the office, great view of the beach. We could watch...
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

We just returned from a destination wedding at the resort. The people are so friendly and were extremely accommodating even with an early arrival and late checkout. Our room was the great and the view was priceless. We found that this was a great location for a wedding because the bride had everything right there. We went out both nights and just grabbed a taxi (we recommend 98 shuttle) and all of the events ran smoothly! The airport is a 25 minute ride and there are plenty of things around. We didn't have a rental car but we were able to walk a half mile to pick up some groceries. I loved that there were fridges in the room. Would definitely go back and visit again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Pineapple Beach Villas? Share your experiences!